Buyers Edge Coupon Codes

Buyers Edge Coupon

Shopping made Easier

Purchase TV-DVD Combo as low as $299.99 More details...

Click here to activate offer
« Click to copy & open site

Expires on: Unknown

All their Major Appliances have No Sales Tax More details...

Click here to activate offer
« Click to copy & open site

Expires on: Unknown

Up to $1000 Prepaid Visa Card When You Buy GE More details...

Click here to activate offer
« Click to copy & open site

Expires on: Unknown

All their Major Appliances have No Sales Tax More details...

Click to Redeem this Offer
« Click to copy & open site

Expires on: Unknown

Up to $1000 Prepaid Visa Card When You Buy GE More details...

Click to Redeem this Offer
« Click to copy & open site

Expires on: Unknown

Gregory on January 22, 2012 at 10:14 am

I just ordered the Canon 10D from this company and let me tell you I have received some of the best coupons and customer service I could possibly ask for. My associate was

Timon on January 21, 2012 at 4:03 am

Tony Stark (aka the Real Deal) helped us out in getting the product we want at a great coupon codes and price. He made us feel as though we were making the right choice and I believe we did

Deirdre on January 20, 2012 at 7:11 am

Call Digital Tailer and spoke with rep about kits for my Sony DCR-TRV 38 Mini Dv camcorder. The kit’s were not quite what I wanted and he was able to exchange

Berk on January 17, 2012 at 10:41 pm

“We ordered a blu-ray player. We were expecting it to take about a week to arrive but it arrived in 2 days. It was well packaged and in perfect coupon and condition. We would

Hollee on January 12, 2012 at 11:10 am

great coupon code and experience!! No pressure, no hassle. I placed my order from the website and was contacted by phone to confirm it. No pressure to upgrade or buy anything

Quon on January 11, 2012 at 5:09 am

“I purchased an LG Gas Range and saved several hundred dollars from Buyers Edge over Sears and best coupon and Buy. I was hesitant to purchase an item this expensive over the

Connor on January 11, 2012 at 2:15 am

I was skeptical about ordering from a NY based web e-tailer touting a low price, but my experience with Digital E-Tailer was extremely positive. I purchased a

Barrett on January 8, 2012 at 9:47 pm

This company is terrible. Do not order from them. You will wait forever, be given the run around and they will not ship.

Basia on January 7, 2012 at 2:05 pm

This is a 4 star review.

Heather on January 3, 2012 at 9:43 am

I bought a Sony DSC-S85 Digital Camera from these guys as they were selling about a 120$ below Market Price. Transacted on Thursday Night, at about 9:00 PM. Item

Logan on January 3, 2012 at 3:35 am

(Edited April 17th by khantpr) I ordered Sony DCR-TRV80 on 15th April and it was delivered on 16th. great promo code and delivery time but I was told by sales person that I

Xenos on December 30, 2011 at 9:59 pm

I 0rdered an 0lympus digital camera at Digital Etailer. I am very satisfied with the pr0duct and the service I g0t fr0m them. The salesperson knew the pr0duct

Mannix on December 29, 2011 at 9:40 am

Not Bad.

Elliott on December 25, 2011 at 8:32 am

Excellent service very prompt. I ordered the Olympus c-4000 camera. I got the order when they said I would. Just great promo codes and all around experience.

Nash on December 24, 2011 at 7:12 am

“Butterfly Photo was great coupon codes and to order from. All the information I needed was online and when I ordered, they called to verify and make sure we had it right. Delivery

Odessa on December 23, 2011 at 6:37 am

After four days from placing an order it wasn’t even billed yet and the salesperson wasn’t able to explain why. I finally cancelled my order.

Gretchen on December 18, 2011 at 6:24 am

After ordering a product I went to print the confirmation page and my system locked up. I emailed customer support and they responded with the information that

Rafael on December 17, 2011 at 6:57 am

This has by far been the best coupon and experience with a company that offers these type of prices. They were not pushy at all when i called them up. The other company i

Ignacia on December 14, 2011 at 5:21 pm

this company was very prompt with their service and I would definitely use them again.

Bruno on December 14, 2011 at 11:18 am

I placed an order on 2/8/04 for a Canon 300D with no indication that there was a stock problem. I received an acknowledgement on the same day. That was the last